2012年5月15日星期二

Marry the night ♥

Charity Dinner - Marry the night :) 
29.4.2012 


12.30 Little fat come fetch me go Josie's house ^^
Josie help me make up so i can be prefect on that day :D 
Thank you ;PP


 <---- before 



---> after 











She is my dear Josie ^^

My Babee Little Fat <3 

Us :D
She is pretty Joey :)
Lim Tian xin :P
Ngun Fook Hao 
so blur on this photo 
that day with him wear couple watch LOL

Ze JOung :) 
This pretty Alice Peifen :) 
Fook Wei :) 
Siew Man hou best frenddddd :D
 
Very Pretty's Boh Yee 

69 xD 
Angeline :) 

Qin yee :))))
Yao Sheng :D 
Sin Yinggg :PP
Yap Zi Qi babeee ;]
谢智宏 
Susan Cheang ^__^
Chang Seng , he is my bro's friend 
he so cute. hahahaha
Tian Keat :) 
Kai Lun
Yvonne Chew :)

 Xiiao Choo :]
Yumiko - Qiao Ying =)
He-Xian Ling :) 
new friend , so cute :]
 :)
Ending ! :) 
Back home , holiday on monday wahahaha 
mummy says me so lazy :P 

没有评论: