2011年9月19日星期一

smile always =)

笑一个 :')



1st time , my hair like this :')


16.9.2011



Malaysia day :)

no need to study , 
then sure go out with my dear Friends . ^__^

Jusco , watch Johnny English Reborn ,
Nice :) so funny ,




Us 



Happy on that day :) 








17.9.2011





Saturday , i hate myself.
i hate my stomach , =(




afternoon go tuition , and waiting my Licus 
coming . xD


because , my Bro's Birthday in that night , 
wan to give him a big surprise . x))




waiting a long time , he also haven't coming /.\


KTM jam . aduiii 




Finally Licus come ady , then my Bro frend fetch us go Heaven.


that place not bad ^__^




Suddenly , Licus s
ang birthday songs on stage ,

then , mummy fetch out the birthday cake , 
go inside the shop .


Gor so surprise , Hahahaha 


his friend make a video for him ,
that video so funny , nice :'))










:))







My Dear Tenny Hoong , 


Happy Birthday , 


smile smile smile x))



Don't scold me so much ..






My Dear Josie ^^

Happy Birthday too ^^

I love u so much ♥ 

we are best frend 4ever ! =]









  
































End ,
First  time i using english write my blog .
i just wan my english  better only xD

hahahaha


Shirley =)

没有评论: